|Evening Course||19 - 23 August 2018||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||2,500 AED|
|Evening Course||16 - 20 September 2018||07:00PM - 10:00PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||2,500 AED|
Become a Python Programmer!
This course is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language. Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you. We will teach you both versions of Python (2 and 3) so you can easily adapt your skill set to either version.
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding practice and a corresponding code notebook.
Unit 1 – Course Overview
- Course Introduction
- Course Curriculum Overview
- Python 2 vs Python 3
Unit 2 – Python Setup
- Jupyter Notebook Installation
- IDE Selection
- How to use Jupyter Notebooks
Unit 3 – Python Object and Data Structure Basics
- Print Formatting
- Sets and Booleans
- Resources for More Basic Practice
Unit 4 – Python Comparison Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Chained Comparison Operators
Unit 5 – Python Statements
- Introduction to Python Statements
- if, elif, and else Statements
- for Loops
- while Loops()
- List Comprehensions
Unit 6 – Methods and Functions
- lambda Expressions
- Nested Statements and Scope
Unit 7 – Object Oriented Programming
- Special Methods
Unit 8 – Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Errors and Exceptions
- Exception Handling: try, except, finally
Unit 9 – Modules and Packages
- Modules, Packages, and Imports
- Modules and Packages Assignment
- Create your own Python modules
Unit 10 – Built-in Functions
- Python 3 Notes for Map, Reduce, and Filter
- all() and any()
Unit 11 – Python Decorators
Unit 12 – Python Generators
- Iteration vs Generation
- Creating Generators
Unit 13 – Advanced Python Modules
- Collections Module – counter
- Collections Module – defaultdict
- Collections Module – OrderedDict
- Collections Module – namedtuple
- Python Debugger – pdb
- Timing your code – timeit
- Regular Expressions -re
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers interested in enhancing their skills.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The participants who have successfully completed this course are encouraged to take Python for Data Science and Machine Learning.