Data Science Professional Program
|Hybrid (In-Person and Live Online Webinars)||19, 22, 26, 29 May, 2, 5, 9, 12 June 2021||Wednesday: 7:00PM - 9:30PM
Saturdays: 4:00PM - 6:30PM
|Dubai Knowledge Park|
Taste of Training
Artificial Intelligence Professional Program will enable you to gain the skills, experience and certification you need to be successful as an AI or Data Science Professional. You will learn the best practices and methodologies of how to conduct leading-edge AI and Data Science projects, and be mentored by one of the best experts in the field. Upon successful completion of this program the participants will develop marketable skills in Data Analysis, Data Visualization and Machine Learning. This program will be delivered in a hybrid format, meaning that you can attend it In-Person at our education center in Dubai Knowledge Park or as Live Online Webinars.
Furthermore, this program is accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) of Dubai.
What You Will Get
Data Science & Machine Learning
- Understand Python’s core data types
- Work with Python Data Structures (List, Tuple, Set, Dictionary)
- Apply loops and selection statements
- Perform error handling using Exceptions
- Read and write data to files
- Work with Lambda Expressions
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming using Python
- Perform Data Analysis using Numpy and Pandas
- Create Beautiful Data Visualizations using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Understand the core concepts of Machine Learning
- Build Supervised Learning Models to solve Regression and Classification Problems
- Build Unsupervised Learning Models including Clustering
- Understand the basic concepts and application of Deep Learning
Course Instructor - Ahmed El Koutbia
Founder and CEO of Innosoft Gulf, a leading AI and Big Data Education Center in Dubai. Most of the work that Ahmed does at Innosoft Gulf involves teaching, consulting and research in Deep Learning, Machine learning and Big Data. In the last couple of years, he has trained hundreds of professionals in these areas. To develop a local community of AI and Big Data professionals, he started in March 2017, one of the largest meet-up groups in Dubai: Innosoft Gulf – Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. At the moment, this active meet-up group has nearly 4,000 members.
After completing his Bachelor’s degree in Information and Decision Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1996, Ahmed had the opportunity to work for some of the most prestigious organizations in the US including Sun Microsystems and Chicago Board of Options Exchange (CBOE). At Sun, he worked closely with the Chief Architect of the Java Center in the architecture, design and development of a Java EE based workflow engine. This work was included in the best selling book Java EE Patterns. Currently, he is pursuing graduate studies in AI at Stanford University, where he worked recently on a self-driving project that uses Fully Convolutional Neural Networks for Automated Traffic Lane Detection (Click here to download the project report).