Cryptocurrency Trading and Investment
|Weekends Training (Sundays)
(In-Person and Live Webinars)
|7, 14, 21 August 2022||2:00PM - 5:00PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||960 USD|
Cryptocurrency Trading and Investment Program will enable you to learn everything you need to know on how to become successful in Cryptocurrency trading and investment. You will learn Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Blockchains, Derivative Trading, and proven strategies that will make you successful in the Crypto market. Furthermore, you will learn how to identify Buy and Sell Signals by applying leading trading indicators including Trading Volume, Moving Averages, Relative Strength Index, Bollinger Bands, and Average True Range. Finally, you will learn how to save your time by automating Crypto trading with Bots and how to successfully trade NFTs.
Upon successful completion of this program, the participants will earn a Course Completion Certificate Accredited by Dubai Government.
Unit 1 – Cryptocurrency Basics
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- Are Cryptocurrencies risky?
- How do you manage risk?
- Use cases for today
Unit 2 – Crypto Trading Basics
- What is a Stablecoin?
- What are Altcoins
- What are currency pairs?
- What is a NFT?
- How do you choose which Altcoin to invest in?
Unit 3 – Best Cryto News and Education
- Best news sites for Crypto
- Best education sites for Crypto
- How to DYOR
Unit 4 – Getting setup with Crypto Trading Platforms
- Best Cryto trading platforms for beginners
- Best Cryto trading platforms for intermediate trading
Unit 5 – Centralized vs Decentralized Exchanges
- Difference between centralized vs. decentralized exchanges
- Examples of centralized and decentralized trading platforms
- How to do you use either of these exchanges?
- What are Swaps?
Unit 6 – Crypto trading strategies for beginners
- Swing trading
- Breakout trading
- Long vs. medium short term strategies
- Dollar Cost Average (DCA)
Unit 7 – How to trade Crypto: Order Types
- Order book explained
- Market and limit orders
- Stop market and stop limit orders
- One Cancel the Other (OCO) Order
- How to use order types
Unit 8 – Technical analysis for cryptocurrency
- How to spot market trends
- Support and resistance (price action)
- Consolidation periods
- Candlestick charts (entry triggers)
Unit 9 – Trading Indicators
- What are trading indicators?
- Trading Volume
- Moving Averages (MA)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Average True Range (ATR)
- Applying trading indicators to identify Buy or Sell Signals
Unit 10 – Leverage Trading
- What is trading on leverage?
- Take Profit and Stop Loss
- Equity Ratio and Leverage (Long or Short)
- Cross vs. Isolated
Unit 11 – Automating your Crypto Transactions with Trading Bots
- What are trading Bots?
- How to automate trade execution with Trading Bots
- Example of Trading Bots: Arbitrage Bot
- How to set up a Trading Bot
Unit 12 – NFTs
- What are NFTs?
- Fungible vs. Non-Fungible Tokens
- How NFTs work
- The value proposition of NFTs
- How to buy and sell NFTs
Unit 13 – Let’s Trade
- How to look for trades
- How to work out a risk position
- How to enter into a trade
- Where to set your stop loss with ATR
Unit 14 – Course Recap
- Where should beginners start?
- Risks in Crypto
- Benefits of Crypto
- Anyone interested in becoming successful in Crypto trading and investing.
There are no prerequisites for this program.
The participants who have successfully completed this course and would like to learn about the technical details of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are welcome to take our Blockchain Professional Program.