Innosoft Certified AI Professional (AI-200) Exam
|4 December 2021||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||195 USD|
|8 January 2022||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||195 USD|
The Innosoft Certified AI Professional certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system and datasets, rather than answering multiple choice questions. During this exam you will be provide a real-world dataset and you will be asked to perform a set of tasks pertaining to data analysis, visualization and machine learning.
You will be working with Python as the programming language and applying core Python libraries for data science including Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Scikit-learn.
With respect to the machine learning section of the exam, you need to be able to select and apply the appropriate machine learning algorithm based on the type of prediction required.
Candidates will be emailed exam results within three business days following the exam.
AI-200 exam candidates should master the following the topics. Moreover, they should also be able to complete data analysis, data visualization and machine learning tasks on real-world datasets without assistance.
To be well prepared for this exam you need to demonstrate good knowledge of the following:
Part I – Data Analysis
Unit 1 – Data Analysis with NumPy
- Numpy Arrays
- Numpy Array Indexing
- Numpy Operations
Unit 2 – Data Analysis with Pandas
- Handling Missing Data
- Merging Joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
Part II – Data Visualization
Unit 3 – Python for Data Visualization – Matplotlib
- Basic Matplotlib Plots
Unit 4 – Python for Data Visualization – Seaborn
- Distribution Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Regression Plots
- Style and Color
Part III – Machine Learning
Unit 5 – Linear Regression
- Apply Linear regression in predicting a real-valued output
Unit 6 – Logistic Regression
- Apply Logistic Regression in solving Classification problems
Unit 7 – K-Nearest Neighbors
- Apply K-Nearest Neighbors in solving Classification problems
Unit 8 – K-Means Clustering
- Apply K-means Clustering in Unsupervised Learning
- Experienced Python, Data Science and Machine Learning professionals seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended our Python Programming, Python for Data Science and Machine Learning courses, and are on the path to earn the AI-200 Certification
- Experienced Data Science Professionals who require a certification by their organization
- AI professionals who are on the path to earn the AI-300 Certification