AI for Decision Makers
|Hybrid (In Person & Live Online Webinars)||17, 24 April, 1, 8 May 2021||10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Dubai Knowledge Park||850 USD|
AI is not only for engineers. “AI for Decision Makers”, a non-technical course, will help you understand AI technologies and spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization. You will see examples of what today’s AI can – and cannot – do. Finally, you will understand how AI is impacting society and how to navigate through this technological change.
If you are a non-technical business professional, “AI for Decision Makers” will help you understand how to build a sustainable AI strategy. If you are a machine learning engineer or data scientist, this is the course to ask your manager, VP or CEO to take if you want them to understand what you can (and cannot!) do.
Unit 1 – What is AI?
- Machine Learning
- What is Big Data?
- The terminology of AI
- What makes an AI company?
- What Machine Learning can and cannot do
- An intuitive explanation of deep learning
Unit 2 – Building AI Projects
- The workflow of a Machine Learning project
- The workflow of a Data Science project
- Every job function needs to learn to use data
- How to choose an AI project
- Working with an AI team
- Technical tools for AI teams
Unit 3 – AI in Your Company
- AI Case studies
- Example roles of an AI team
- AI Transformation Playbook
- AI pitfalls to avoid
- Taking your first step in AI
- Survey of major AI applications
- Survey of major AI techniques
Unit 4 – AI and Society
- A realistic view of AI
- Discrimination / Bias
- Adversarial attacks
- Adverse uses
- AI and jobs
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To learn technical details of how to implement AI Systems, we recommend our Artificial Intelligence Professional Program.